Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Take 6 Tuesday - My 6 Favorite Stamp Sets

Welcome to this weeks edition to Take 6 Tuesdays!

The Autumn/Winter idea book just went live on September 1st. It's always so exciting to look at the new products and stamp sets.

This week, I've picked My 6 Favorite Stamp Sets in the 2010 Autumn/Winter idea book.

They are (in no particular order):

6. Party Pennants

5. In The Month of September (because my birthday is in September) LOL!

4. Adorn-able

3. A Timber - Don't you just love the new A-sized stamps?

2. Ice Crystals

1. Party Animals

Post your favorite new stamp sets in the Autumn/Winter idea book and received some blog candy! Don't have the new book yet? Send me an email at danaterry4@comcast.net to request your copy!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is my favorite time of year, so my favorite stamps are the "I Believe" stamps. So cute! by the way what is blog candy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice Paige! Blog candy is a little freebee from me. Keep up the posting and I will keep sending the candy!

    ReplyDelete