Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Exclusive Colors!



I'm so excited that in just 7 days the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter idea book will go live! Why all the excitement? Well, among all the other new products, paper packets, card kits, and stamp sets, I also get the privilege of introducing you to 8 New Colors that have been added to our exclusive color palette! How cool is that?

Just yesterday I was out blog surfing and stopped by my friend Karen's blog and saw some beautiful cards. "What's that?" I asked myself! She had made several identical cards using the new colors and did I mention that they were beautiful? I loved this idea so much that I pulled out all my new cardstock and ink pads and got busy creating some cards of my own to share. I was so busy and excited about creating these cards, I even missed my bedtime. LOL

So, did I mention that there are 8 New Colors? They are all so pretty that I can't even pick a favorite! Starting at the top left of my photo, the colors are: Lagoon, Pacifica, Smoothie, Gypsy, Cotton Candy, Sky, Sunset, and Pear. The names even sound yummy!

Only 7 more days to wait before you can shop for the new colors and all the other wonderful new goodies in the Autumn/Winter idea book! But don't forget that you can shop the current book 24/7 at my website.... even in your jammies!

Tell me your favorite new color and I'll send you some blog candy!



No comments:

Post a Comment