Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Take 6 Tuesday - 6 Reasons Why I LOVE Close To My Heart!

Welcome to my first edition to Take 6 Tuesdays! I love lists, don't you? Each week I will have a new list of 6 things posted for you. You won't want to miss any of my great tips or quirky Dana facts so be sure to check back every Tuesday for a new list.

I'm starting off my first Take 6 Tuesday with my Top 6 Reasons Why I LOVE Close To My Heart. There are so many things to love about Close To My Heart, it is hard to list just 6 but here we go:

6. Studio J. OMG! Have you seen how easy it is to create online layouts? Check it out at my website.

5. Great prices!

4. I love how all of the paper packets, cardstock, inks, accessories, ribbon, etc. match perfectly!

3. Close To My Heart has the best "how to" instructional books. There are currently 4 layout books and 2 cardmaking books available.

2. Our My Acrylic stamps are the best on the market (not to mention we were the first).

And the number one reason I LOVE Close To My Heart is......

I have the BEST customers in the world!

Post what you love about Close To My Heart and I will send you some blog candy!




2 comments:

  1. I know I"m a day late to post, but what I love the most is the "how to" Layout books. When I looked at my friend Stephanie's book, I said where can I get one of those!!! I LOVE those books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, it's never too late! Great comment and I will get some blog candy right out to you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete