Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Take 6 Tuesday - 6 Reasons To Join A Scrapbooking Club

Hello and welcome to this weeks edition to Take 6 Tuesdays!

This week, I would like to share with you some of the great benefits of being in one of my scrapbook clubs.

First, let me explain what a scrapbook club is. Generally, a club consists of 6 - 12 ladies who share their passion for scrapbooking, card making, and paper crafting. My clubs meet every other month on a regularly scheduled date and each person spends a minimum of $25 on product and in return, they get to make a free 2-page 12 x 12 layout. Each member of the club gets to take a turn at being the hostess and earning the hostess credits.

So what are the top 6 Reasons for Joining a Scrapbook Club? Let me tell you....

6. Each member of my clubs gets a FREE idea book every time Close To My Heart issues a new book.

5. Being in a club is a great way to purchase small amounts of product on a regular basis to build up your supply. This takes away the pressure of "buying it all at once."

4. When you come to club night and make your layouts, you also get to learn new techniques, tips, and ideas. This is a great way to learn! Here is a picture of a club layout where we learned how to heat emboss.


3. Having a regular night out with the girls is often PRICELESS!!

2. Members of my clubs receive a punch card in which they can earn additional FREE products from me.

1. The hostess of each club night rotates between the club members so everyone gets a chance to earn the FREE hostess credits! FREE is good right?

If you are currently in one of my clubs, post what you love most about your club and I'll send you some blog candy.

If you aren't currently in a club and want to join or start a club, let me know and I'll give you a FREE gift!

Have a great week!

1 comment: