Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Take 6 Tuesday - 6 Ways to Use Liquid Glass

Welcome to another week of Take 6 Tuesday!

This week I want to focus on Liquid Glass. Personally, I think Liquid Glass is one of
the most versatile products Close To My Heart offers. There are so many
ways to use it but of coarse, I've narrowed my list down to just 6.

Here we go.....

6. Use it as an adhesive to adhere 3-dimensional items such as buttons,
dimensional elements, ribbon, etc.

5. Make rain drops and other water effects.

4. Use as an "all over gloss."

3. Household repairs (yes, some customers either hid theirs from the husbands or bought a second tube for household items).

2. Background patterns on cardstock.

1. Sprinkle prisma glitter on top. This is a great way to make faux brads in any color you need.

Here is a project I made using Liquid Glass. I used it to adhere the dimensional elements and ribbon down as well to make some faux brads in the lower left-hand corner.




Let me know what you like about liquid glass and I will send you a complete handout on Lovin' Liquid Glass. If you've never used liquid glass before, that's ok. Tell me how wonderful it sounds and I'll send you the handout too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana, I love liquid glass. Actually after you used it on one of the club layouts, I showed it to a couple friends and they bought the liquid glasss. I use it allof the time but never thought to use it as a household fix-it! I use it for all sorts of things on my craft projects but I am interested in how you used it as background patterns/designs! Are you talking about making a design with it then use the prisma glitter or it it something else!
    Thanks
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used it before but it sounds fantastic and versitile. Could you bring that layout to the next Club so I can see what you did in person, please?
    I enjoy your blog.
    Paige

    ReplyDelete