Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Take 6 Tuesday - 6 Ways to Use Dimensional Elements

Welcome to this week's edition of Take 6 Tuesdays!

I love to embelish my cards, layouts, and craft projects with dimensional elements! There are so many ways to use the dimensional elements so I wanted to share a few (ok 6) with you this week.

6. Ink the dimensional element. This can be done by turning over your ink pad and tapping it on your dimensional element until you get the desired amount of ink and look you prefer.

5. Sponge or use a texture tool.

4. Color them with markers.

3. Cover the dimensional element with cardstock or backgound and texture paper and then cut it out.

2. Wrap the dimensional element in ribbon.

1. Leave it white or just edge in ink.

Share what you like about dimensional elements and I'll send you some blog candy this week.

3 comments:

  1. It gives your page some class, and a little depth. They can make your page really pop...

    Diane G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Dimensional Elements on every craft project pretty much! My favorite thing to do is to cover them with papers and ink them! I also use the CTMH files in the hard to reach places when cutting them out!
    Oh and Dana....loved the layout at tonights club! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry..I forgot to sign my name on the above blog! Jamie K.

    ReplyDelete